"Quicksafe Security have supplied lone worker alarms and man down alarms since 2003 to Local councils, The NHS, Schools & Universities, The Ministry of Defence, BP, The Royal Marines, Hotels, Factories, BUPA Healthcare and Major UK Wide high street outlet. We supply companies and organisations both large and small from one single units to companies and organisations requiring 100's at once. If you are looking for lone worker protection for your staff contact us."
The TrackerGuard lone worker alarm system is Easy to use worldwide, Feature Packed and Extremely Cost Effective.
Unlike other Lone Worker Alarms you do not need a host service, software tracking platform, monitoring service other adds on and costs. The TrackerGuard works independently of the lone workers mobile phone. Calls and text from TrackerGuard are always class as an Emergency and not ignored as can happen with mobile phone based lone worker solutions.
TrackerGuard Man Down Alarms are very simple to operate in an emergency with 1 button doing all the functions. When TrackerGuard detects a fall or man down situation the unit automatically calls & sends text message alerts to up to 6 contact numbers.
How the TrackerGuard Man Down Alarm Works:
After a Fall or Man Down Situation is Detected.
- TrackerGuard plays a 20 warning message to the user.
- If the unit is still in man down mode after 20 seconds your first contact number is automatically called.
- Up to 5 other contact mobile numbers are also sent the following SMS text message "Fall Detected! Please call TrackerGuard user NOW to confirm or arrange help." The text message also includes the users GPS location which can be viewed on any iPhone or Android Smartphone via APPs such as Google Maps.
- After receiving this Text Alert the contacts can call the TrackerGuard unit directly to open up 2 way voice commutation.
Panic Situation or Urgent Communication required:
- The TrackerGuard user presses the button for 3 seconds.
- Your first contact number is automatically called and 2 way voice communication is opened or you can listen in.
- Up to 5 other contact mobile numbers are also sent the following SMS text message "TrackerGuard user requires help. Please call them NOW to assist." The text message also includes the users GPS location which can be viewed on any iPhone or Android Smartphone via APPs such as Google Maps.
- After receiving this Text Alert the contacts can call the TrackerGuard unit directly to open up 2 way voice commutation and assess the situation.
Call the TrackerGuard user direct:
- Call number issued with the SIM card inside the unit.
- The TrackerGuard user simply presses the button to answer the call and open up normal two way voice communication.
Check TrackerGaurd Location by Text Message
- Contact 1 (Device administrator) can also check the GPS location and battery status texting “CX” to the device.
Free SmartPhone Apps
- Size 73mm High x 53mm Wide x 18mm Deep. Weight 69g