Update February 2015 - This months customers have included Hotels, Chemical Waste Company, Security Guards, Sheet Metal Manufacturer and a Manned lighthouse!
We have supplied man down alarms to businesses and organisations of all sizes over the last 11 years. These include The UK Ministry of Defence, Local Authorities, NHS, BP and The Royal Marines to name a few. TrackerGuard Man Down Alarms are very simple to operate in an emergency with 1 button doing all the functions. When TrackerGuard detects a fall or man down situation the unit automatically calls & sends text message alerts to up to 6 contact numbers.
How the TrackerGuard Man Down Alarm Works:
After a Fall or Man Down Situation is Detected.
- TrackerGuard plays a 20 warning message to the user.
- If the unit is still in man down mode after 20 seconds your first contact number is automatically called.
- Up to 5 other contact mobile numbers are also sent the following SMS text message "Fall Detected! Please call TrackerGuard user NOW to confirm or arrange help." The text message also includes the users GPS location which can be viewed on any iPhone or Android Smartphone via APPs such as Google Maps.
- After receiving this Text Alert the contacts can call the TrackerGuard unit directly to open up 2 way voice commutation.
Call the TrackerGuard user direct:
- Call number issued with the SIM card inside the unit.
- The TrackerGuard user simply presses the button to answer the call and open up normal two way voice communication.
- Contact 1 (Device administrator) cal also check the GPS location and battery status texting “CX” to the device.