Nurse Call System with Pull Cords & Call Buttons
Proven Performance: Our wireless nurse call systems have a track record of success, serving NHS trusts, hospitals, care homes, and nursing homes since 2015.
Effortless Installation: Our wireless nurse call systems are simple and cost effective to install. Simply plug in the wireless receiver and connect the call buttons you need. When a call button is pressed, the receiver displays the corresponding number and emits an audible alert to notify your staff.
This nurse call system has 4 (Four) Pull Cords & Call Buttons. These wireless pull-cord buttons are ideal for toilets, beds, bathrooms, accessible/disabled toilets and shower rooms.
Nurse Call System Features:
- Wireless - Save on Installation Time & Costs.
- Simple and Effective. Plug in receiver and add call buttons.
- When call buttons is pressed receiver sounds and displays call button number.
- Add any amount and / or combination call buttons to receivers.
- Add any amount receivers.
- Flexible and expandable. Add Any additional part at anytime.
- Range 40m indoors going through 3 brick walls on average.
Range extenders are available to double working range as require.
- Add any amount of Range Extenders.
- Receiver size 20cm Wide x 13cm high x 3cm deep.
- The receiver is plugged into mains power.
- 1 (One) Wireless Receiver with plug in power supply.
- 4 (Four) Wireless Pull Cords & Call Buttons with batteries.
- Option to Add More Call Buttons.
- Option to Add a Range Extender.