Introducing the Quicksafe V1 Lone Worker Alarm Fob - Your Trusted Lone Worker Alarm Fob with No Contract! A dedicated device rather than a paid for App on a mobile phone!
V1 - Lone Worker Alarm Fob Features:
- Contract Free! Buy it and own it.
- Free Contact Number Set Up! (Optional)
- Can be worn via supplied pull safe neck lanyard or wrist strap.
- Communicating Panic Alarm for indoor and outdoor Use.
- Very easy one button operation. Easy to use in an emergency.
- Will alert up to 3 (Maximum of three) Mobile Phone Contact Numbers.
- 2 Way voice call to verify the alarm and arrange the correct level of help.
- Text Alert of Alarm activation to all your contact numbers.
- GPS location is sent if the user is in GPS accessible location.
- Easy to program via text message directly to the device.
- 3 to 4 Day Battery Life.
- Unobtrusive Design: Our Quicksafe V1 is discreetly crafted, so you can carry it discreetly without drawing unwanted attention.
- Device size ONLY: 40 x 43 x 14 mm
- Weight Only: 25g
Includes SIM Card with 12 months of credit.
The cost to renew SIM after 12 months is ONLY £49.98.
- Please note this product is for Business Users Only.
This Lone Worker Alarm Fob is Contract Free! Buy it and use it without the never ending monthly fees usually associated with lone worker alarms. We have supplied lone worker alarms since 2003 to companies and organisations large and small across all sectors.
A lone worker at risk has to simply press and hold the SOS button when required to summon help. After the SOS button has been pressed, contact number 1 will receive a telephone call from the lone worker alarm. If Contact 1 does not answer the device will try contact 2, then 3 until answered.
After a few minutes, contacts 1 & 2 and 3 will receive a text Alert from the device with the user's GPS location. Any contact number can now call the device to speak directly with the user to arrange the required help.
This allows the contact number to decide the best response and level of help required.
Trusted. We have supplied lone worker alarms for 20 years. Our Lone worker alarm clients include:
- UK Ministry of Defence
- NHS (Various)
- British Antarctic Survey
- BAE Systems
- Network Rail
- Virgin Rail
- Department of the Environment
- Lloyd's of London
- British Sugar plc
- Tesco Distribution
- ASDA Distribution
- Amazon Distribution.
- Security SIM Includes:
- 12 Months line rental (We must pay this to use the number).
- 45 Text Per Month / 45 X 12 = 540 a year.
- 12 Minutes Voice Calls Per Month / 144 minutes a year.
- 1mb of Data Per Month / 12mb of Data a year.
- After 12 Months, renew for another 12 months.
- 1 (One) V1 Lone Worker Alarm Fob.
- 1 (One) Pull safe Neck Lanyard (Optional Use).
- 1 (One) Wrist Strap (Optional Use).
- 1 (One) Security SIM Card with 12 months of Credit.
- 1 (One) Instructions.