Wireless Nurse Call System - Kit 1 - As supplied to NHS and UK Care homes.
Proven Performance: Our wireless nurse call systems have a track record of success, serving NHS trusts, hospitals, care homes, and nursing homes since 2015.
Effortless Installation: Our wireless nurse call systems are simple and cost effective to install. Simply plug in the wireless receiver and connect the call buttons you need. When a call button is pressed, the receiver displays the corresponding number and emits an audible alert to notify your staff.
The Wireless Nurse Call System Kit 1 is Supplied with a digital Receiver and 4 (Four) Panic Pendants for easy plug-and-play installation. Reduce installation costs and time with this wireless call system.
When the red panic button on a neck worn pendant is pressed, a wireless signal is sent to the receiver. The wireless receiver will then sound and flash with the corresponding number of the panic button pressed.
This wireless nurse call system is supplied with 4 (Four) neck worn wireless panic pendants, and more can be added to more patients or care home residents. Very cost-effective Wireless Nurse Call System is suitable for use in hospitals, nursing homes and care homes. Add any amount and any combination of Wireless Call Buttons as required to build a wireless nurse call system to suit your requirements.
- Wireless - Save on Installation Time & Costs.
- Simple and Effective. Plug in receiver and add call buttons.
- When call buttons is pressed receiver sounds and displays call button number.
- Add any amount and / or combination call buttons to receivers.
- Add any amount receivers.
- Flexible and expandable. Add Any additional part at anytime.
- Range 40m indoors going through 3 brick walls on average.
Range extenders are available to double working range as require.
- Add any amount of Range Extenders.
- Receiver size 20cm Wide x 13cm high x 3cm deep.
- The receiver is plugged into mains power.