Nurse Call System with Bedside Call Buttons.
Proven Performance: Our wireless nurse call systems have a track record of success, serving NHS trusts, hospitals, care homes, and nursing homes since 2015.
Effortless Installation: Our wireless nurse call systems are simple and cost effective to install. Simply plug in the wireless receiver and connect the call buttons you need. When a call button is pressed, the receiver displays the corresponding number and emits an audible alert to notify your staff.
This nurse call system has 4 (Four) bedside buttons. There is a call button at the fixing point and at the other at the end of a spiral cable. This means if a patient is standing or sitting/lying down, there is more chance of a call button being at the correct user height. These Wireless bedside call buttons are used in hospital wards, care homes & nursing homes and are ideal for bedridden patients, the elderly and disabled people. Any amount of additional call buttons and receivers can be add to build your own bespoke nurse call system.
Nurse Call System Features:
- Wireless - Save on Installation Time & Costs.
- Simple and Effective. Plug in receiver and add call buttons.
- When call buttons is pressed receiver sounds and displays call button number.
- Add any amount and / or combination call buttons to receivers.
- Add any amount receivers.
- Flexible and expandable. Add Any additional part at anytime.
- Range 40m indoors going through 3 brick walls on average.
Range extenders are available to double working range as require.
- Add any amount of Range Extenders.
- Receiver size 20cm Wide x 13cm high x 3cm deep.
- The receiver is plugged into mains power.