V3 Man Down Alarm
The V3 is the latest upgrade on our man down alarm for lone workers. The previous V2 model was in production for 8 years and proved to be one of the best selling lone worker alarms in the UK market.
The new Quicksafe V3 offers unrivalled levels of quality, features and ease of use for protecting your lone working staff. This new model now offers a waterproof case, adjustable fall detection to minimise false alarms and an optional use tilt sensor for additional protection.
How the V3 Works.
The V3 man down alarm is triggered by a fall or a press of the SOS panic button.
After an alarm activation the man down alarm will call your emergency contacts until answered, send text alerts and the GPS location of the lone worker requiring assistance. The V3 man down device is supplied with an Emergency Services Network Grade SIM card for the best coverage in the UK.
Quicksafe V3 - Features
No Contract. Buy it, Own It!
- SOS Panic Button.
- Flexible wearing options. Supplied with belt clip and pull safe neck lanyard.
- Adjustable Man Down / Fall Detection to suit lone workers activity level.
- Automatic Alerts via Fall and Tilt Sensors.
- Low Battery Alerts.
- Silent / Discreet Emergency Call.
- Quick & Easy Set up out of the box.
- Man down alarm and Panic Alarm in one device.
- Easy to use in an Emergency.
- Alerts by phone call, text alerts and GPS location of user requiring help.
- No Software Required.
- Dimensions: 62mm x 47mm x 17mm
- Weight: 53g
Our Lone Worker Alarm Clients Include:
- NHS (Various)
- British Antarctic Survey
- BAE Systems
- Network Rail
- Virgin Rail
- Department of the Environment
- Lloyd's of London
- British Sugar plc
- Tesco Distribution
- ASDA Distribution
- Amazon Distribution
- 1 (One) V3 Man Down Alarm for Lone Workers.
- 1 (One) Base Station Charger.
- 1 (One) Emergency Services Network Grade SIM card with user credit.